headlogo

What is the best way to get rid of a 2-3 week pregnancy?

Poster: STANCOBRIDGE | Date: 2:05am, 14th Jan 2018. | Views: 30 | 1 Replies
Page 1 of 1
STANCOBRIDGE. Jalingo, Taraba
2:05am, 14th Jan 2018.

83w ago

What is the best way to get rid of a 2-3 week pregnancy?  I am afraid I am pregnant for 2 weeks now. What is the best way to get rid of a 2-3 week pregnancy ?  Please help me out

a2a

Being afraid you are pregnant is not the same as actually being pregnant.  There are medical conditions that have symptoms that resemble pregnancy.  Your first step must be to consult a doctor, and if you want to preserve your options for terminating a possible pregnancy, you need to see the doctor as soon as possible.

If you are uncomfortable going to your regular doctor, go to a family planning centre such as Planned Parenthood - they do great work. 

When your condition is confirmed, the doctor will discuss your options with you.

Manoja Viswamitra

Community and Content Manager and Graphic Designer at Healofy (2016-present)

152w ago

Eating papaya, gingelly seeds or powder, raw garlic( make it a paste and add some salt, chilli powder, oil to it and have it with rice. I jus luv this spicy n hot recipe) or u can deep fry garlic add some salt chilli powder n have it with rice. Pineapple is risky, u may or may not get rid of it. 

But please think twice or thrice before aborting because giving birth is a god gift for women. Nothing can pay it :)

Partha Kansabanik

works at Government of India (1989-present)

127w ago

If you have missed the period for one month and if this is unwanted pregnancy, then go to a qualified physician.  You can get rid of this with the help of medicines prescribed.  If you are late, then you have to go for abortion.

Page 1 of 1
Write A Comment

Attachment: (jpg, gif, png)

Comment Box is loading comments...