headlogo

Is There No Mercy In Hell Fire? Must Read For Spiritual Growth

Poster: STANCOBRIDGE | Date: 12:48am, 6th Feb 2017. | Views: 346 | 1 Replies
Page 1 of 1
STANCOBRIDGE. Jalingo, Taraba
12:48am, 6th Feb 2017.
There Is No Mercy In Hell Fire

Galatians 5:19-21; Rev 20:8
The Bible made us to understand there, that all liars, fornicators, murderers, Envies, Adulterers, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, uncleanness, drunkenness, lascivious, revellings, shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

The Scripture made it clear to understand that the reward of sin is death (Romans 6vs 23) Sin is a short cut to death and whoever die in it will have his portion in hell fire.

Brethren, I will like to remind you that you are just a stranger in this world that a day shall come when you will go back to God and give account of your life which he gave you. I don't know the way you are living your life now, do you pursue material things anyhow just to satisfy yourself? Remember what the Bible says in the book of Mark 8 vs 6, for what shall it profit man if he gains the whole world and loose his soul.

I want you to imagine how your beauty and handsomeness will one day turn to ashes and ones soul will face final judgement, in the book of Revelation 20 vs 11 to end says that in the last day many books will be open and whosoever name was not found written in the book of life will be cast into the lake of fire which is the second death. Life without Jesus is vanity, for Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and life John 14 vs. 6

Bible says, shall you continue in sin that the grace of God will abound for you? God forbid (Romans 6 vs. 1-5)

Share your Thought Below!
Page 1 of 1
Write A Comment

Attachment: (jpg, gif, png)

Comment Box is loading comments...